Prof. Jaap Paauwe
Academic Director Advanced Human Resource Programme and PMC
Chair Strategic HRM PMC
I sincerely believe that our field is an applied science that can only make progress in partnership with the best Dutch companies.
We do our research not in the laboratory, but in close interaction with these multinationals.
The international faculty of the Advanced Human Resource Programme comes from partner universities and business schools from Europe, the UK and the US, including Cass Business School and Cornell University.
Bridging HR theory and practice
Whether they are experts in the core areas of general management, or in disciplines specific to strategic HR management, our faculty will challenge and inspire you. Guest lecturers who are expert HR practitioners for top multinational companies enrich the Advanced Human Resource Programme with their first-hand insights.
PMC and an HR network
You become a member of the PMC upon completion of this programme – and the faculty of the Advanced Human Resource Programme are active contributors to this lively and growing platform where practitioners and theorists meet. These faculty members become part of your professional network.
Advanced Human Resource Programme Academic Director
Prof. Jaap Paauwe, HR (Tilburg University, TiasNimbas) - Widely-published and with expansive international experience, Jaap Paauwe is a Professor of Human Resource Studies at Tilburg University and TiasNimbas Business School.
Advanced Human Resource Programme FacultyProf. Filip Caeldries, Strategy (TiasNimbas)
- Filip is Professor of Strategy and Associate Dean In-company Executive Programmes at TiasNimbas Business School, Tilburg University. Prof. Wayne F. Cascio, Management (University of Colorado Denver, US)
- Wayne is a US Bank term Professor of Management at the University of Colorado Denver. Prof. Michael Corbey, Management Accounting & Control (TiasNimbas)
- Michael is Professor of Management Accounting and Control and Academic Director at TiasNimbas Business School, Tilburg University. Dr. Elaine Farndale, HR (Tilburg University)
- Dr Elaine Farndale is Assistant Professor at the Department of Labour Studies and Employment Relations at the Pennsylvania State University, and (part-time) Assistant Professor in the Department of Human Resource Studies at Tilburg University in the Netherlands. Prof. Veronica Hope-Hailey, Leadership and Change (Cass Business School, City University, UK)
- Veronica is Professor of Strategic Human Resource Management at Cass Business School.
Dr. Mariëlle Sonnenberg - Mariëlle has a PhD in Business and Economics from Erasmus University Rotterdam. She works as management executive and consultant Talent & Organization Performance at Accenture and as visiting assistant professor at the Department of Human Resource Studies at Tilburg University.
Prof. Patrick Wright, HR (Cornell University, New York State, USA) - Patrick is Professor and Director of CAHRS at Cornell University in the USA, and is also a member of the faculty of the School of Social and Behavioural Sciences at Tilburg University.