At TiasNimbas we want only the best participants in our Executive MBA program, so our MBA admissions process is designed to select a diverse ‘team’ with whom you will study and collaborate.
1. We advise you to first contact your program adviser Berber van Norden
for a one to one conversation about your goals and objectives. Your program adviser can assess your CV and coach you through the admissions process. She can also advise you on writing a business plan to help you convince your organization and also assist with financial issues such as tax, payment plans and loans.
Your program adviser with be able to assess if you require to take a capacity test. If you already hold a PhD or master’s degree you can be exempted from the test.
If, however, you hold a bachelors or HBO we will offer you the choice of either the:
- In-house Test (the programme adviser will arrange for you to take the test)
- GMAT - GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test.
The exam assesses Verbal and Quantitative reasoning skills as well as Analytical Writing skills developed over time.
Our institution code is 23X-LT-54. You can register online via www.gmac.com.
2. Language Tests
Your program adviser will also make an assessment of your ability to work at a master’s level in the English language and if necessary will ask you to take either the TOEFL or the IELTS tests.
- In most countries the TOEFL can be taken once a month. You will need to enter the TiasNimbas School Code: 8614 on the testing data in order for your results to be sent directly to us. IELTS TOEFL (90 points internet based test)
- Please visit the IELTS website for more information on a location closest to you: www.ielts.org. (6.5 General Band)
3. Start online Manager
4. Upload Documents
You will also be asked to upload the following documents:
- A completed application form.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- Copies of your degrees, diplomas, school transcripts
- Answer five essay questions.
- A digital passport photograph.
- 2 references letters.
If you need assistance please call or e-mail. Our program adviser is happy to answer all your questions, and can help you decide whether or not this is the right programme for you. We’ll help you to meet all the deadlines and give you tips for meeting all of the application requirements.