Like everything at TiasNimbas, your application is treated individually, with support on-hand.
If you need assistance please call or e-mail
. Our program adviser, Wilja Wiersma, is happy to answer all your questions, and can help you decide whether or not the Full-Time International MScBA is the right program for you. Wilja will assist you to meet the deadlines and give you tipson fulfilling the application requirements.
We are currently accepting applications to our one-year Full-Time International MSc in Business Administration for the 2013-2014 academic year starting in September 2013.
First, you complete the online application form
, which allows you to:
- Create an account so that you can log in as often as you need to while working on the application;
- Complete the six pages in any order;
- Pay your application fee via credit card or iDEAL;
- Submit your application
Application packageTo apply for our International MSc in Business Administration program at TiasNimbas, you must submit the following (via the online application) by the deadline:
- A completed application form;
- A CV or resume in English;
- Answers to the five essay questions set out in the application form relating to your personal objectives and interests;
- One digital passport photo;
- Two references;
- Application fee;
- Copies of your bachelor degree and school transcripts (certified translations necessary if other than English, German, Dutch, French or Spanish). If your diploma has yet to be issued, a recent transcript indicating subjects taken and grades.
Review and decision
Your acceptance to the program is based on your application package, test results, and intake interview. You'll be notified shortly after your interview if you're application has been successful.
The application deadline for our one-year Full-Time International MSc in Business Administration (beginning: September 2013) is 15 July 2013
. This allows us to make sure all administration is complete before you enter class. Read more about our Engage with TiasNimbas Discount
. We strongly advise you to submit your application as soon as you have made your decision. This will increase your chances of acceptance, particularly if you are an international student and will need to apply for a visa. Non-EU students need to keep in mind that we need several weeks to arrange visa and housing applications