2010-2011 Full-Time International MSc in Business Administration with a Marketing Management specialization
“TiasNimbas provides the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree in one year from a renowned business school.”
TiasNimbas was a great help in preparing me for my first career steps. I appreciated the emphasis on personal development, as well as setting career goals. We gained knowledge, but because we work in a fast-changing world, we also learned how to learn – I am certain that achieving quality results in international teams with tight deadlines will help me as a consultant.
A TiasNimbas MScBA brings a variety of unique advantages, both for your study experience and your working life beyond.
This program will:
1. Let you take a broad approach with built-in focus Professional requirements are constantly changing. The TiasNimbas MScBA is designed to make sure you achieve a good grounding in general abilities while also allowing you to focus on a field of your choice – marketing, finance or business change management.
2. Provide personal attention from admission to graduation and beyond: Before you start, we’ll make sure there is a good fit between you, your career goals, and our program. During your studies you will experience small class sizes, and extensive interaction with your fellow students and your lecturers. We’ll also monitor your academic progress and help you determine career goals. And after you have graduated, you gain access to great alumni network.
3. Give you accreditation and real-world experience: Our program has received national (NVAO), international (AMBA) accreditations as well as institutional accreditation from the AACSB. Our lecturers come from leading universities across the globe and many have extensive professional experience, bringing real-world situations into the classroom. And your internship will give you professional experience, opening the door to a variety of job possibilities.
4. Ensure international team experience: In business, you need to work together. Throughout this program, you will engage in teamwork with a group of highly motivated international students. You can also attend an exchange program abroad with one of our international partners in Asia, the USA or Europe.
5. Develop you personally and professionally: Our Personal and Career Development Program (PCDP) will help you develop a varied set of skills and competencies for personal and professional growth. A Career Coach will also help you transition out of the program – 87% of our 2011 full-time MScBA graduates found jobs within three months after graduation.
6. Allow you to move into the job market more quickly: Our program doesn’t require a pre-master year, and at one year, it is also shorter than other programs. You will be able to start your career much more quickly, bringing a better return on investment.