The quality of the TiasNimbas International Full-Time MBA is partly based on the quality of the participants. Therefore admissions at TiasNimbas is competitive. If you are unsure if your profile fits the TiasNimbas MBA program we encourage you to send your CV to your program adviser Humphrey Sopakuwa for a quick assessment.
What you must have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Solid GMAT* (average is 620)
Our institution code is 23X-LT-99. You can register online via www.gmac.com.
- Minimum three years full-time work experience (average is seven years)
- Strong command of written and spoken English (TOEFL of 90/IELTS of 6.5 is required)
TiasNimbas School Code for TOEFL is 8614.
*A high GMAT score does not guarantee admission, just as a low score doesn't preclude admission. We accept students with lower GMAT scores if we believe this can be offset by stronger areas in one’s profile. Since we are such a very diverse school, we are keen to see whether you have worked, lived, studied abroad, or worked for an international company. So while a solid GMAT score is important, it is not necessarily a deal breaker.
In order to help you to prepare for the rigors of the TiasNimbas MBA program, we have developed a Pre-Master program. The aim of this program is to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills needed to successfully embark on your MBA journey. The program contains three modules; Academic Reading & Writing, Quantitative Methods, and Finance & Accounting. It depends on your previous education and experience what modules your Pre-Master program will contain. For your convenience, we have taken an e-learning approach to these modules. This allows you to study when and where you want, at your own pace.
All applicants will need to provide the following application package (via the online application form
) by the application deadline, 29 June 2014:
- a completed application form;
- a Curriculum Vitae (resume) in English;
- copies of degrees, diplomas, school transcripts (certified translations necessary if other than English, German, Dutch, French or Spanish);
- answers to five essay questions;
- 1 digital passport photograph;
- 2 reference letters with contact details of referees;
- application fee
Your application should demonstrate strong academic ability, career progression, business achievements and leadership potential. The essays in our online application should clearly and concisely express:
- Solid reasons for wanting to take an MBA
- Your international experience or exposure
- Your achievements
- Your extra-curricula activities
- Your values and priorities
- Your career goals
One of the essays will be a scholarship essay. Please have a look here for more on our scholarships. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your program adviser Humphrey Sopakuwa.